Based on strong experience and qualified expertise, Creative Business Network offers an advisory service on impacting government policies for the creative industries.
Creative Business Network as a part of the European Creative Industries Alliance (ECIA) developed 10 policy recommendations to maximize the innovative contributions of Europe’s creative industries.
- Introduce creative innovation voucher schemes
- Stimulate cross-sectoral innovation through public-private innovation challenges
- Test new and review existing business support services and financing schemes
- Develop and support capacity building in regional clusters
- Enable and support SME internationalization efforts
- Launch new and innovative financing schemes to support creative SMEs
- Stimulate investments in creative industries through effective regional ecosytems
- Support new initiatives to achieve better Intellectual Property Valuation for creative SMEs
- Map and measure the effects and value of the creative industries in the wider economy
- Incentivize and support stronger advocacy for cultural and creative industries