And we have the Finalists! The jury members have listened to the 25 pitches of the semi-finalists, and have reduced the selection to 12 candidates, who will pitch one last time on the 30th June from 14:00 to 16:00 in our online community – Would you like to meet them?
1. COSGEAR, Norway – Cosgear makes high-tech accessories that allow cosplayers worldwide to dress up like their favorite characters from games, bringing their costumes to the next level.
2. FACEUP, Czech Republic – An anonymous reporting channel that is always at hand. For either company employees and school students.
3. RAIKU, Estonia – Raikku manufactures sustainable packagings made of a patented compostable wooden fabric.
4. SAFARISEAT, Sweden – Innovative design lifting people out of poverty. Uji designs produces, and now commercialises SafariSeat, the all-terrain wheelchair changing the lives of low-income mobility-impaired people in Kenya.
5. WINGO DEPOSIT, Latvia – WinGo Deposit is a tech company that has developed a device for the end user to sort packaging and batteries, while helping them change their life style and habits.
6. THE LIGHTNING ARTZ, Nigeria – At The Lightning Artz, they manufacture high-quality functional pottery wares, water filters, and all types of food-safe ceramics. AquaMax is thei flagship product; a ceramic water filter built to serve the 83 million Nigerians in the rural slums.
1. DONAR, Slovenia – Earth. Intelligence. Comfort.
2. PHOTIO, Chile – We replicate the photosynthesis process on any surface. Fractal creates and sell a nanotechnological paint additive that reduces greenhouse gases when applied to any surface.
3. SCENT CAMERA, Latvia – Scent Camera is a mobile device for consumers to record, store, and release scents as easy as to take pictures or record sounds.
4. SONGPARK, Norway – The next generation online music collaboration tool. Songpark has developed a new synchronization and transfer protocol for ultra-low latency audio transfer over the public internet.
5. WIZKIT, Bangladesh – Wizkit Wizkit is an education-innovation organization.
6. THE WREN DESIGN, South-Africa – The Wren Design are makers of durable-stitched paper lifestyle accessories.They take reclaimed cement paper, fuse it to fabric, and coat it to be water resistant using an environmentally friendly seal.
Amazing entrepreneurs, right? If you want to watch live their pitches on the 30th June, and witness how the jury members crown the best creative startups of 2020 & 2021, check out our online community!
We would also like to acknowledge and send a huge thanks to all the jury members taking part in the Global Finals this year:
Amy Cosper – Family Business Magazine (USA)
Stephanie Bailes Cade – Museum for Creativity and Invention (USA)
Dash Balakrishnan – Startup Malaysia (Malaysia)
Sofie Brandi Petersen, Business Angel & Investor (Denmark)
Alexander Egebjerg – Lapee (Denmark)
Tugce Ergul – Startup Labs (Andorra)
Frederik Hinz Andersen – The Royal Danish Academy (Denmark)
Manuel Josè Damàsio – Universidade Lusofòna (Portugal)
Otho Kerr – Federal Reserve Bank (USA)
Divine Kpe – Africa Education Watch (Ghana)
Reanne Leuning – Advantage Austria (Austria)
Carlos Mancilla – Social Growing (Chile)
Daiva Naldal – Business Advisor & Consultant (Denmark)
Anette Nørgaard – Vækstfonden (Denmark)
Juan Manuel Pico – Education Soul (Colombia)
Serena Ricci – Reimagine Education (U.K.)
Lisa Russell – Create2030 / Lisa Russell Films (USA)
Safa Sharif – MASY Holdings (Bahrain)
Betina Simonsen – Lifestyle & Design Cluster (Denmark)